Sunday 24 September 2017

30 in 30 - Day 24 - Miss Molly

Miss Molly
11" x 11" - acrylic on canvas paper - NFS
Our beloved black lab Molly passed away in June at the ripe old age of 14.5 years. She was our third lab and though a strong-willed puppy (she never did come when I asked, even politely) she developed into a delightful companion over time. And of course we miss her. I have been wanting to do a senior portrait of her for awhile, and this is it, the 24th painting in the 30 in 30 challenge. As you can imagine it's not for sale, however, it is an example of the pet (mostly dogs and some cats) portraits I do on commission - so if interested in having your pet immortalized - please contact me - I charge $175 for a 12" x 12" on canvas.  
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely portrait, Pat!
    So sorry you lost your sweet Molly. I hope you are reunited with her at "Rainbow Bridge" someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is beautiful! And I think lucky to have you for her 'mom' and you to have had her. Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete