Tuesday 14 August 2018

better days ahead

better days ahead
12" x12" - acrylic on canvas - SOLD

It's now five weeks since my fall and I recently decided to try to paint with acrylic on small canvases propped on the table and therefore using my wrists more than large shoulder and arm movements. And of course I worked carefully and for not long periods of time. So over the course of several days this is what I finished. I was quite please with the result and I had a good time too! It's based on a portion of a photo I took many years ago while traveling on Prince Edward Island. The colour palette is my own. Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy days! And a beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice palette and another great painting. Glad you are getting back to your art - is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete