Wednesday 6 May 2020

On the Road in New Zealand



Well, it has been a very long time since my last post in mid December and so much has happened since then! That's probably an understatement.

My year began with a wonderful two month trip travelling through New Zealand in both a camper van and then by car. I think we drove on every road exploring both the North and the South Islands and had great fun, met wonderful people, ate and drank superb food and wine, and were constantly blown away by the spectacular scenery. My 3000+ photos really don't do justice to the beauty of that country. I didn't really have much opportunity to paint while travelling but everyone in a while I got out my watercolour paints and some paper and did what I could . Better than nothing but oh how I missed my studio! 
Below are a few small works, studies and fun pieces done while away. 










No comments:

Post a Comment